Jan 28, 2010

Disaster #1


I’m one of those people who believe that chocolate should be a part of each and everything in the world. I don’t remember the last time I had a dessert which didn’t have chocolate in it. No offense to the other flavors- they are all nice, but just not as good , as delicious and as wonderful as chocolate. Which is why I surprised even myself when I decided to make a lemon poppy cake. I had never used poppy seeds before and the recipe looked interesting. I thought, “How bad can it be?” And if I liked it I would have a host of other lemony things to try!

Ya……. well….. It was disastrous!!!!!!!

I really don’t know what I did wrong. I added the exact same amt of sugar that the recipe called for, but it felt like there was absolutely no sugar (I added it, I promise!), it was very dry and didn’t even look appetizing. Luckily I didn’t poison anyone with it!






Lesson for today- Stick to chocolate

No comments: