Jan 27, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies



I don't drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate chip cookies. ~Author Unknown




The chocolate chip cookie obviously needs no introduction! I attempted them today for the first time. I was slightly worried before making them, if I messed this simple recipe up it would be a little embarrassing. To my relief they turned out just right!! I wish I had added the nuts as the recipe suggested, would have had some more texture and fun. Will do so next time! I used this recipe.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

loved the pics! i hope the cookies as appetizing as they look!
sonia

Reshmy said...

After looking at loads of chocolate Chip cookies and recipes, I have arrived at what i think is the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
The result is a less regular shape than your but tastes fantastic..do check it out:
http://bombaychowparty.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/the-consummate-chocolate-chip-cookie-explosion-%E2%80%93-part-2/