Just something i made recently. Perfect as a snack to have around the house. Books,coffee and these muffins. Thought this recipe would turn out good but it was way better. It's a keeper!
Bursting with flavors- the sweetness of bananas, the tartness of cranberries. Just couldn't get enough. Wish i had made a few more dozens!
Recipe from here
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour1 cup oats
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups mashed ripe bananas (5-6 bananas)
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup cranberries
1. Combine the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Beat together egg, bananas and melted butter or margarine until smooth.
4. Add to dry ingredients.
5. Stir to blend.
6. Stir in cranberries just until combined.
7. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling almost to the top.
8. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.