Mar 6, 2010

I have a confession to make-I’m the laziest bum you will ever find! Sitting around staring at walls or just leafing through a book with a cup of masala chai are my favoritest things :) Ever so often I find myself making plans but never actually getting around to doing any of it... This is exactly what’s been happening with me for the last few weeks. I’ve been planning to cook all sorts of things but haven’t even entered the kitchen yet! The only thing I did actually make was the Tiramisu. Thank god there was a deadline or I would’ve never gotten it done! Well, I’ve also been working... (That’s a good enough excuse right?)`


But the one thing I can’t do with out is making the ‘Plan’. Just in case I decide to stick to it! Even as a kid I remember copiously making all sorts of lists- things to do, books to read, places to go, shopping wish lists… Yes I know, list making goes against my lazy nature right? Lists are for the go-getter type people who would then strike out things at the end of the day with triumph. Ya, I’m weird that way…

Are u wondering why I’m rambling on about all of this? Because I realized that if I really want to bake and learn as much as I can, in spite of work, in spite of those times when life takes over, I’d need a list!! A list that I would turn to every time I had a few hours to spare, that would keep me from giving up on days with relentless work, a list I would complete because I really really wanted to :)

There are a few things that have been on my mind since a while, so I’m gonna start the month with them. Here goes-

Chocolate Crinkles- my sister has been asking me to make them forever

Cupcakes- will be my first time

Apricot Teacakes

Granola Bars

Momos

Cheese Muffins

3 comments:

michelle said...

waiting for the momos...

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

A sweet blog this one...found ya thru the infectious excitement of visiting Arife...or u can call them too and check their stuff....wish i had someone lugging aa few sprinkles for me ...sigh sigh......
But u know there's a biggie bakers event this month and if u can make it there loads of goodies ur sure to find....
Cheers and happy sunday to ya....

Bombay Foodie said...

Check out the smitten kitchen granola bars. And looking forward to your chocolate crinkles and apricot tea cakes :)